Thursday, October 6, 2011

Falling...



It's that time :) Although with Louisiana weather, we don't get much of a 'fall'. We go from having to have the AC on to having to turn the heater on. Haven't had to turn the heater on quite yet, but there have only been a few days where it's been cool enough to turn the air off and open the windows. 

But how awesome are those ghost gourds? LOVE EM!



I think this is a great idea, mums in pumpkins. I've never seen this before. I can't wait to go to the pumpkin next week :)



I really hope we get into the new house before Christmas ;) so that I can do this. I may need to get A LOT of pumpkins next week.

Source: etsy.com via Jenna on Pinterest


And this just makes me smile :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved