Monday, July 16, 2012

Frames on the floor



This is what we're living with while I attempt to figure this gallery wall business. I'll probably move it around about 10 more times today. I'm liking this though.




And this is where it will go, on the wall behind the cutie-pa-tootie. This wall has been nekked for way too long, I've been saving it for my gallery wall, but I was skerd!

(How many made up words can I put in two sentences? ;)

While floating around the inter-webz looking at gallery walls, I found this post on (in)courage by the nester. The Nester's gallery wall is another one that we all know and love:

Source: thenester.com via Jenna on Pinterest


Lovely, yes?

********

Shelly over at The House of Smith's mentioned the online photo editor iPiccy the other day, and I have to say, I'm in looooove! It's so easy to use, and we can all stop morning the loss of picnik. So go check it out!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved