Sunday, September 2, 2012

Kids and a lizard

We went to the lake a few weekends ago, and I caught Blythe Anne and Peyton, while Jonah was gone fishing with his daddy.

My daughter isn't your ordinary girl.




I love that :)


And my Peyton Rayne? He's a nut.




Kissing lizards and such.

I guess girls have frogs that turn into princes when  kissed.
Boys have lizards?




And this lil guy was happy to have a little bit of a break ;)





Lucky lizard, getting kissed by this handsome devil






"Look, Momma, he's playing dead!"





I'm sure he was wishing he was dead at this point.





Lizard-tache?




Who ever knew that one little lizard could be so entertaining??

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved