Monday, February 28, 2011

lazy day

It's going to be a lazy day here in Louisiana. It's cloudy, and lightly raining. Thank goodness, I think the wind has gone away, I've been chasing chairs all over my yard all weekend. It also got up to 80 degrees in my house this weekend several times, because someone (um. me) kept forgetting to call the ac repair man. But, he's on his way now, praying that it will be something minor wrong with it, nothing serious. I fear having to replace the whole unit. 

Oh, forget the "lightly raining," the bottom just fell out. 
"If you don't like the weather in Louisiana, 
wait five minutes, it'll change."

I had a very productive weekend actually. I got the house cleaned, went grocery shopping...
(the rain just quit. See what I mean?)

... and I'm working on teaching Peyton that his toys stay in his room, not all over the house. I don't mind him bringing a few toys out, but when there are 10 of his toys in each room, that's just too much.
Maybe he has too many toys?

Big plans for today: fold clothes and wait on the ac guy. And do some research for a new camera. I'm going to try to sucker my husband into letting me buy a really nice one, I'm going to use the excuse that I need it for the big trip we have planned with the kids in a few months.

I'm so excited, I woke up this morning, and one of my flowering trees bloomed over night I tell you. I would take a picture for you... but you know... that whole, I lost my camera thing ruins that ;)


(and now we're back to the lightly raining.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved