Monday, July 11, 2011

At this rate, we won't have to sell the house...

Our daughter has a goal. A big goal. And she's doing really well to met said big goal.

To burn the house down.

Literally.

And it's happened twice in the past two days.

With three kids running around, our house sometimes gets funky smelling. Especially since we're potty training "The Baby" (um, he's 3, doesn't really count as a baby any more, huh?) So there are lot of smells going on right now, and I've been burning a candle in the kitchen.

Yesterday, she tried to heat up an uncrustable peanut butter and jelly sandwich, on a plastic plate, over the candle.

Seriously.

Then today, she held a rubber band with a clothe pin (I guess so she wouldn't burn her fingers? I don't know), over the flame of the candle. 

OMG, the SMELL of a burnt rubber band is awful, people. Like worse smell ever, I couldn't go in the kitchen for several hours because it was so bad.

I don't know what has gotten into her, but I'm sure I'm going to have to check into a mental institution soon. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved