Tuesday, July 12, 2011

No end in sight

After finding out that our credit had all types of bull mess on it, we were angry. There have been many phone calls made, and we're now disputing them. But, this takes time. Time that we don't have. We need to have financing worked out for the new house by next Thursday. Or else our contract will be void and the house will go back on the market.

I'm trying to be positive, maybe we'll work this all out some how, or even if it does goes on the market, around here it takes a while for houses to sell.

But I'm also trying to be realistic. The chances of not getting the house are higher than I wish.

I don't do well with waiting. It's eating me up. I just want it to all be over with all ready.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved