Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Big Bad Cleaning Machines

I love to have a clean house, and I love new things to help me clean. And in a house full of 3 kids, 3 dogs, and a cat, there's always some cleaning going on.

I know that this will sound very dramatic, but this little thing here changed my life. Or at least how I clean. There are not enough good things to say about my Swiffer Vac, but I can say I don't know how I made it with out my Swiffer. I keep it plugged in so it's already ready to go, and it goes a lot. Rarely do I use the ole broom now days. And it picks up cat hair like you would never believe.


And after I swiffer-vac, I get out my Shark steam mark. I love him too. It has it pros and cons, and I don't walways just use him. Sometimes I go old school and use a mop and bucket, but only because I love the small of Pine Sol from time to time.



This my Hoover Max Extract Multi surface Deep Cleaner. Again, I have this because I have small children and animals that love to makes messes and make me mad. This is the Big Daddy machine. For when it needs to get serious. 

Awww, ain't The Little Green so cute?! But he does his little job pretty well. This one is just for the smaller messes. I've used in mostly on my couches for when the kids tinkle on the couch.


I think this the exact one I have, and it is the best vacuum cleaner I've ever had. I've used my mother in law's Dyson, and in my opinion, my Hoover works better.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved