Thursday, August 16, 2012

New Pretties :)

Lookie at what finally came in the mail today...




I was so excited! I've been waiting on this for a while, it was on back order, so I had to wait even longer, but it's finally here!!




Is she not the purdy-est lamp you've ever seen?! I just love her! I also just go the new white sheer curtains in the mail last week too, and with the new curtains and the new lovely lamp, it just changes the whole room! It the Eva Colored Glass Table Lamp from Pottery Barn. I knew that I wanted a glass lamp, and at first I thought $100 was pretty steep for a lamp and lamp shade. But I did some research around the internetz, and found it was actually a really good price for a lamp AND a lamp shade. A lot of glass lamps, without a shade, goes for $100 alone. And another $60 for a linen lamp shade.




Still a work in progress :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved