Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Is it time for school yet?!

Ya'll. I love my kids, I really do, but three kids, ages 4,7, and 8, it's an experience that nothing compares to!! They're wearing this momma out this summer, is all I have to say! But we only have a few more weeks before school starts back, so we're trying to enjoy the last of our summer. Thinking about maybe a quick, short beach trip before they head back to the school house. My babies have never seen a 'real' beach, so it would be a new experience for them. We take them to a lake nearby that has a "beach" area, you know, with sand and brown water ;)

And with school about to start... that means all their kids' activities are about to start back up, along with a few new ones (both boys are starting karate soon, and are super excited!) And you know what that means... it's time to start getting ultra-organized to keep this house running smoothly! I've been doing lots of cleaning and purging, one of my favorite things. I know some people hate to throw things away/give them away, because of that whole "I may need this some day..." concept, but not I! I don't keep little things just because "I may need it in 10 years." If I end up needing something, I'll just go get another one.

One thing we really need to get organized are all the kids electronic toys. Nintendo DS, iPods, and then mine and Joey's phones and iPads. We really need a charging station in this house, I just have to decide where and how to make it. I do believe I hear Pinterest calling my name for this!! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved