Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm loving...

We haven't done much the last few weeks, so I don't have much to blog about (well, we did go on a short vacation, which I will have to tell you about at a later time...). So I'm just going to share some things I'm really loving right now from the internetz.

House of Smith's Gallery Photo Wall
Oh my, the love I'm having for this! I'm so inspired by this, but it's kinda intimidating. I actually love the whole room. The two chairs, the little blue table, love it ALL! And those yellow lamps! I've been thinking about doing a gallery photo wall for a while, and this just may have given me the push to do it :)

Nesting Place - Process: Slow Decorating
I don't think there's much I can say, but this was exactly what I needed to hear. Sometimes I just want to get things done, NOW, yesterday even. But honestly, it'll never be "done" I'm sure. I'll always be changing something, it's never going to be "perfect." And It's ok when there are toys every where, and children every where, and the scratches and dents and color marks on the wall... and so on.

Censational Girl - $25 Writer's Desk
This one got me to thinking about painting furniture again, mainly the dresser in the master bedroom. And I just love this desk, I'm really needing one. I'm feeling the need to go to the flea markets and thrift stores to look again. (on another note, WHY are they called flea markets? Hum...)




I've fallen in love with Etsy again, which can be dangerous for the husband's wallet...








I absolutely adore this. Thinking of trying to make my own version of it, we'll see how that goes... 







And all of these pillows! LURVE them! I want one of each from this shop!







These peacocks make me happy :) I'm really digging the frame it's in, I really need to find something like that. This print is something I'm going to purchase, no doubt.






This is something else that I'm going to make my own version of. It's lovely, with New Orleans street names and locations, and I love anything Louisiana-ian (yeh. making up words now. 'Cause that's how I roll.) 


I just love Etsy. Even though most of the time I'm like, "I can make that..." but other times I'm just lazy and buy it ;)

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved