Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Problem...

We bought a massive 55 inch tv about two months ago.

(yes, it was the best day of my husband's life. You know, aside from our wedding day and the the days our children were born. Tv day comes right after those. At least I hope.)

(And, a pat on my back, we paid cash for it. A year ago, I would have never thought we could make a purchase like this without a loan. Funny how things change, and how quickly.)

It's great. The picture is so clear. I had no idea that Jason Aldean had piercings until watching CMT on the 55 inch. Big difference in it and the 20 something inch tv we had before.

Here's the problem: what to put under the tv? For the time being, I stuck a little cedar table cabinet thing I already had that was short enough to go under it. And it looks tiny. I tried to do some research as to how to decorate around a large tv, with no luck. 

 (oh look. I found an iPhone picture.)

But, I'm thinking, and I may be wrong, but whatever I put under it, should be as wide, or wider than the tv, correct? Yes. I do believe that's the correct thing to do.

Now to find something. I found something at Paul Micheal's back at Christmas, but I haven't been back to see if they still have them. I really hope they do, because it was so awesome.

Now I leave you with a picture of a sweet little boy playing in the dirt at the ball park a few days ago.

(edited with Instagram for iPhone. Awesome stuff)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved