Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Doing anything but cleaning...

So.

All the kids are gone.

Blythe and Jonah are at their extremely expensive school, where they better be learning A LOT, because Momma could be shopping with all that tuition money...

Peyton is at his Mommy's Day Out program, where he better be having LOTS of fun, because... well, see above.

I was GOING to clean house, and then take a nap. But then I got distracted. We have to remodel the bathroom, and I got caught up looking at Lowe's for stuff... and realized that if I'm going to get that nap, I'm going to have to skip cleaning...

Darn.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved