Sunday, October 10, 2010

The things I say on Facebook --

Jenna Wright I bathed the bills, fed the dishwasher, balanced the kids, folded the dishes, threw out the checkbook, and remembered to put the dog in the dryer. I'm doing so good tonight!!


Jenna Wright just turned the satellite back on... you probably wont be hearing from me for a few days... ooooh... tv... shiny... food network... teen mom... HGTV... DIY crap... oooh


Jenna Wright Quick! Someone call CPS! I'm abusing the children! I'm refusing to feed them lunch until they pick up their mess in the living room! Also, when apple cider boils over on a flat top stove... it's ugly. And stinky. And messy.


Jenna Wright Kids wanted to "help" clean... don't ever give kids Pledge and rags... they've emptied the bottle... can't... breathe... *GASPING FOR AIR*

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved