Friday, October 8, 2010

Falling in place

Things are finally falling into place, and it's about time. For the first time in months, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Bills are getting caught up and paid on time, and soon we will start the phase of paying things off. I've been living under a dark cloud and it has finally passed. I hate money and how it has the power of deciding my mood.

We're planning a mini-vacation, and the kids are so excited. We weren't able to go anywhere this summer, due to money, and now we can.

We're also tossing around the subject of our living situation: five people in a three bedroom house, with just a little over 1,500 square feet. Everyone is always bumping into someone else, and we need more room. We just can't decide what to do about it. We like where we are, so we could sell the house to be moved (it's built off the ground). But, most people who buy a house to move, buy fixer-uppers, and our house doesn't fall in that category, so I don't know if it would sell. The second option is to add on, which has it's pros and cons too. Third is to sell the land, and for us to move the house to our 40 acres, and add on to it there (that seems like way too much work.) Which leads us to the last option, sell this place, and build exactly what we want on the 40 acres.

The visit to the pediatrician went great, Jonah does have asthma, and we were given different medicines to try. So we'll see how this goes.

Highlight of my day: I bought another air purifier! I need a life.

Also, life changing day: I chopped my hair off. Yeh, I know doesn't seem like a big deal, but it was down to the middle of my back, and I chopped it off into a swing bob. And I love it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved