Friday, October 22, 2010

zip

I have these great blue jeans that came from some place in the mall that I may or may not have paid too much for.

On one back pocket, there is a zipper. I don't know why any woman would want to zip her back pocket, but you know. They're awesome, fit great.

Peyton learned something today. He is tall enough to reach my back pockets.

And he can zip and unzip my back pocket.

Look! Mommy is a TOY!

Washing dishes -- *ziiiiip*

Loading the dish washer -- *ziiiip*

Putting clothes in the washer -- *ziiiiip*

Cleaning the toilet -- *ziii...*

STOP IT STOP IT NOW THIS HAS TO END!!

...

*iiip*

Ugh. No one listens to me, never.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved