Sunday, October 10, 2010

So, maybe three kids is just too many??

I'm not going to make it.

Does it make me a bad mom if I count down the days until the youngest child turns 18?

Oh, the screaming just stopped (thank you Jesus.) It was like a light switch.

AGGGGGH --silence--

What the heck? You just all of the sudden realized, oh, wait. This isn't doing any good. Going to sleep now.

And Blythe's new thing is listening to the radio to fall asleep. OK, seriously? I've been fighting this child with bed time for three years now, and I've tried ev-er-y-thing. BUT turning a radio on. *slaps forehead* Duh. That's what I did to fall asleep as a kid too. But now, I want complete silence to sleep.

Upside of Jonah being on steroids for his asthma? He will eat whatever you put in front of him. No questions, nothing. I swear, the kids is going to gain 10 pounds this month.

Peyton is becoming a "grazer." He just eats all day. I leave his plate on the little Toy Story table, and he comes back to it every 5-10 minutes. And when he finishes it? I'm expected to produce more food for him to graze on. Now.

I have nothing interesting to say... so I'm out.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved