Friday, January 7, 2011

21 days to getting organized: Day Six

I'm not too excited about today's challenge at a bowl full of lemons. I posted a few days ago about how much I hate my bed room and furniture, so, eh. So here goes.

 
See. Ugly. Yes, there are two Bibles on my dresser, AND a shotgun shell. The plan: If the good Lord doesn't stop 'em from coming in my home, the shotgun will.






It was a mess. Everything every where. I pulled it all out, got rid of a bag full of clothes, then organized them and put them back. Pretty simple.






Things grouped together and in neat stacks. And I'm done :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't you glad you did it though? lol.

Anonymous said...

Job well done!

Anonymous said...

Looks terrific! Great job.

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved