Saturday, January 8, 2011

so many plans and projects I want to do...

I'm having a really hard time with today's challenge from a bowl full of lemons. It's to organize the pantry, and to put it lightly...

My pantry SUCKS. It's a tall, deep cabinet. You can't see or reach the things in the back of it, no matter how hard I try to organize this space, it's impossible. Well, it is without the use of sliding drawers installed, which is one of my many, many plans. But not today. Or tomorrow. Or this month...

Hopefully some time in 2011.
I dream of a real pantry. Something like this. *sigh*

Now, back to work. But I am working on it. And if I could finish painting some doors tonight, that would be great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got the exact same troubles with mine. Good luck - I know you can make it work for you!!

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved