Friday, January 21, 2011

Really, I'm not making up excuses...

Oh, my, it's been one of those weeks. Anything that could go wrong, has. Both trucks have needed repairs (costly repairs at that), sick children, fighting with insurance... Thank goodness it's Friday, I just might survive.

I didn't fall off the organizing bandwagon with Toni at a bowl full of lemons. I've still been doing them, and was taking the pictures, but last night, my camera magically disappeared. The children swear they haven't seen it, and I've turned the house upside down looking for it, with no luck.

I have so much that I would love to show you, but the camera being MIA is causing problems. I needed a new one anyway, but didn't want to buy one right now. Maybe it'll turn up today. 

A girl can hope.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have three kids:
Blythe Anne, 8
Jonah, 7
Peyton, 4

My husband and I have been married for 6 years, and I spend my days being a stay at home mom while he's a driller on a land rig. So for six months of the year (he works a week on, a week off), I'm raising these kids by myself. I would write more, but I hear children screaming :)

Following Along

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Pageviews past week

TDC Before and After
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved